T. A. Moulton Ranch, Mormon Row Road, Kelly, Teton County, WY
Mormon Row Road, Kelly vicinity, WY
Find maps of Kelly, WY
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS WY-26
Unprocessed field note material exists for this structure (FN-1, FN-2, FN-3, FN-4, FN-5, FN-6, FN-7, FN-8, FN).
Building/structure dates: 1912 initial construction
Building/structure dates: 1916 subsequent work
Significance: Mormon Row Road was an area originally settled by Mormon families. At one time there were fifteen homestead, a one-room school, a Mormon church and a post office. The 160-acre T.A. Moulton ranch, representative of the many prosperous spreads on Mormon Row Road, was homesteaded in 1908. The ranch was successfully operated for over fifty years, until it was acquired by the National Park Service in 1960.
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
Back to Kelly vicinity, Wyoming