Jonathan Clark Barn, Cedarburg Road & Bonniwell Road, Mequon, Ozaukee County, WI
See 37 maps of this location
Photo Caption Pages
Cedarburg Road & Bonniwell Road, Mequon, WI
Find maps of Mequon, WI
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS WI-311-A
Building/structure dates: 1848 initial construction
Significance: The Jonathan Clark House Barn was built and operated as part of the Jonathan Clark farm. The barn's architectural significance is linked to the Clark House, which has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Both barn and house have coursed fieldstone construction and Greek Revival styling.
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
1. GENERAL VIEW TO NORTHWEST. SUBJECT PROPERTY AND ITS SETTING.
2. VIEW TO NORTH. SIX FOOT MEASURE.
3. VIEW TO NORTHWEST. EAST SIDE AND SOUTHSIDE WITH MAIN ENTRANCE
4. VIEW TO SOUTHEAST. WEST SIDE AND NORTH SIDE.
5. INTERIOR VIEW OF RAFTER AND FRAMING.
6. INTERIOR VIEW OF FRAMING AND MASONRY. GROUND LEVEL.
Back to Mequon, Wisconsin