Fort Vancouver, Building No. 134, Vancouver, Clark County, WA
Photo Caption Pages
Building No. 134, Vancouver, WA
Find maps of Vancouver, WA
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS WA-41-G
Building/structure dates: 1909 initial construction
Significance: Originally part of the Fort Vancouver barracks. The fort, established in 1849, is owned by the U.S. Army.
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
1. EXTERIOR, EAST FRONT
2. EXTERIOR, EAST FRONT AND NORTH SIDE, TAKEN FROM NORTHEAST
3. EXTERIOR, SOUTH AND WEST REAR SIDES, TAKEN FROM SOUTHWEST
4. EXTERIOR, SOUTH SIDE DETAIL
5. INTERIOR, GENERAL VIEW
6. INTERIOR, DETAIL OF MONITER AND ROOF FRAMING
Back to Vancouver, Washington