Weaver Road Bridge, Spanning Paint Rock Creek on Weaver Road (County R, Kingston, Roane County, TN
See 16 maps of this location
Photo Caption Pages
Spanning Paint Rock Creek on Weaver Road (County R, Kingston vicinity, TN
Find maps of Kingston, TN
Documentation compiled after 1968.
Survey number HAER TN-6
Significance: The bridge derives its significance from its representative nature as an example of the pony Pratt Bedstead truss type as well as its association with the Champion Bridge Company.
Steel Truss Bridges
Historic American Engineering Record (Library of Congress)
1. AERIAL VIEW OF GENERAL SETTING FROM SOUTHWEST.
2. THROUGH VIEW FROM SOUTHEAST.
3. THROUGH VIEW FROM NORTHWEST.
4. ELEVATION FROM NORTHEAST.
5. ELEVATION FROM SOUTHEAST.
6. BEDSTEAD 'LEGS' WITH CROSS BRACING AND CONNECTION WITH BOTTOM CHORD.
7. CENTER PANEL OF BOTTOM CHORD.
8. TOP CHORD CONNECTION AT END POST.
9. BOTTOM CHORD CONNECTION WITH BEDSTEAD 'LEG'.
10. BOTTOM CHORD CONNECTION.
11. BEDSTEAD 'LEGS' WITH CROSS BRACING AND CONNECTION WITH BOTTOM CHORD.
12. DETAIL OF BRIDGE PLAQUE.
Back to Kingston vicinity, Tennessee