Historic Photographs

Home

Search

Subject Browse
Browse by Subject >>

State/City Browse
Alaska
Alabama
Arkansas
Arizona
California
Colorado
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Iowa
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Massachusetts
Maryland
Maine
Michigan
Minnesota
Missouri
Mississippi
Montana
North Carolina
North Dakota
Nebraska
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
Nevada
New York
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Vermont
Washington
Wisconsin
West Virginia
Wyoming

Home > Pennsylvania > Radnor > St. Martin's Church (Episcopal), King of Prussia Road (Radnor Township), Radnor, Delaware County, PA



See 45 maps of this location


B&W Photos
Photocopy Of Old Photograph (prior To 1901) Front And Side Elevation, Oblique View
HB1005832
Photocopy Of Old Photograph (prior To 1901) Front And Side Elevation, Oblique View
Photocopy Of Old Photograph(prior To 1901) Interior, Altar With Pews
HB1005833
Photocopy Of Old Photograph(prior To 1901) Interior, Altar With Pews


Data Pages


Photo Caption Pages


Item Title


Location
King of Prussia Road (Radnor Township), Radnor, PA

Find maps of Radnor, PA


Created/Published
Documentation compiled after 1933.

Notes
Survey number HABS PA-1242
Building/structure dates: 1894 initial construction
Building/structure dates: 1900 subsequent work
Building/structure dates: 1950 subsequent work
Significance: Late nineteenth century Episcopal Church.

Subjects
Religious Services
Stone Buildings
Religious Education


Related Names
Chandler, Theophilus
Buckley, Mary, Historian


Collection
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)

Contents
Photograph caption(s): 
1. Photocopy of old photograph (prior to 1901) FRONT AND SIDE ELEVATION, OBLIQUE VIEW
2. Photocopy of old photograph(prior to 1901) INTERIOR, ALTAR WITH PEWS


Back to Radnor, Pennsylvania