2332-2334 West Tenth Street (House), Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, OH
Photo Caption Pages
Find maps of Cleveland, OH
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS OH-2281
Significance: The structure is a side-by-side residential duplex, which is a contributing structure to the Tremont Historic District. Typical of the working class homes in the neighborhood, it is one of the few with Neo-Classical Revival influence.
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
1. Streetscape facing Southeast, 1st house on left
2. View Southeast, East Front and South Side
3. View Northeast, East Front and North Side
4. View Southwest, West Rear and South Side
5. Detail of Cornice and Porch, East Front
Back to Cleveland, Ohio