Lehigh Valley Railroad Station, 7 South Avenue, Cortland, Cortland County, NY
See 24 maps of this location
Photo Caption Pages
7 South Avenue, Cortland, NY
Find maps of Cortland, NY
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS NY-5594
Unprocessed field note material exists for this structure (FN-343).
Significance: A symbol of the importance of the railroad to the City of Cortland and a good example of the design attention given to stations of this period.
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
1. MAIN (SOUTH) ELEVATION, VIEW FROM SOUTHEAST
2. MAIN (SOUTH) ELEVATION, VIEW FROM SOUTHWEST
3. REAR (NORTH) ELEVATION, VIEW FROM NORTHWEST
4. PERSPECTIVE VIEW OF WEST ELEVATION
5. WEST ELEVATION, DETAIL OF BRACKETS AND OVERHANG
6. VIEW OF ORIGINAL WAITING ROOM, TAKEN FROM ORIGINAL TICKET OFFICE
7. VIEW OF ORIGINAL WAITING ROOM, LOOKING TOWARDS SOUTH DOOR
8. Photocopy of original drawing Date Unknown GROUND PLAN
9. Photocopy of original drawing Date Unknown STREET ELEVATION 10. Photocopy of original drawing Date Unknown WEST ELEVATION AND EAST ELEVATION
Back to Cortland, New York