Hasell-Nash House, 116 West Queen Street, Hillsborough, Orange County, NC
Photo Caption Pages
116 West Queen Street, Hillsborough, NC
Find maps of Hillsborough, NC
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS NC-160
Building/structure dates: 1819 initial construction
Building/structure dates: 1943 subsequent work
Significance: Architecturally interesting and puzzling.
Moore, Dr. H. W.
Hasell, Eliza G.
Nash, Henry Kellock
Graham, Lt Gov. A. H.
Boucher, Jack E., Photographer
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
1. Historic American Buildings Survey, VIEW OF FRONT FACADE.
2. EXTERIOR SOUTH FRONT
3. EXTERIOR SOUTH FRONT, CLOSE-UP, FROM SOUTHWEST
4. EXTERIOR WEST WING, FROM SOUTHWEST
5. EXTERIOR NORTH REAR
6. INTERIOR CENTRAL ROOM, FIRST FLOOR, WEST WALL
7. INTERIOR DINING ROOM, FIRST FLOOR, WEST WALL
Back to Hillsborough, North Carolina