Historic Photographs

Home

Search

Subject Browse
Browse by Subject >>

State/City Browse
Alaska
Alabama
Arkansas
Arizona
California
Colorado
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Iowa
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Massachusetts
Maryland
Maine
Michigan
Minnesota
Missouri
Mississippi
Montana
North Carolina
North Dakota
Nebraska
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
Nevada
New York
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Vermont
Washington
Wisconsin
West Virginia
Wyoming

Home

>

Minnesota

>

Two%2BHarbors%2Bvicinity

>

Duluth & Iron Range Rail Road Company Shops, Loading Dock, Southwest of downtown Two Harbors, northwest of Ag, Two Harbors, Lake County, MN



B&W Photos

HB682019
BWPhotos 197825


Item Title
BWPhotos 197825

Location
northwest of Ag, Two%2BHarbors%2Bvicinity, MN

Find maps of Two%2BHarbors%2B, MN


Created/Published
Documentation compiled after 1968.

Notes
Survey number HAER MN-99-F
Building/structure dates: 1940 initial construction
Significance: Constructed between the early 1940s and the mid-1960s, the Loading Dock was utilized for loading and unloading materials from rail cars.

Related Names
Breakey, Kim, Field Team
Schirmer, Ron, Field Team
Mathiason, Jerry, Photographer
Gardner, Denis, Historian


Collection
Historic American Engineering Record (Library of Congress)

Contents


Back to Two%2BHarbors%2Bvicinity, Minnesota