25-27 North Potomac Street (Commercial Building), Hagerstown, Washington County, MD
Photo Caption Pages
Find maps of Hagerstown, MD
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS MD-888
Significance: Is it the only building of Spanish Revival architecture located in the Historic Central Business District of Hagerstown, Maryland.
Lehman, Don, Photographer
Feight, Brent, Historian
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
1. WEST SIDE OF NORTH POTOMAC STREET FROM NORTHEAST, 25-27 AT CENTER
2. SOUTHEAST (FRONT) ELEVATION
3. No. 27, Second FLOOR, REAR STAIR DETAIL
4. No. 27, FIRST FLOOR, LOOKING SOUTHEAST FROM REAR STAIR LANDING
5. FIRST FLOOR, DETAIL OF METAL CEILING
Back to Hagerstown, Maryland