Charles R. Krause House, 41 West Main Street, Frostburg, Allegany County, MD
See 28 maps of this location
Interior, Fireplace Detail
41 West Main Street, Frostburg, MD
Find maps of Frostburg, MD
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS MD-908
Building/structure dates: 1920 initial construction
Significance: The structure is a two and one-half story inverted "T" plan cross gable building with three apartments. Although it is of minor architectural significance as an individual building, it does contribute to the overall character of the area.
Krause, Charles R.
Thomas, Ronald A., Photographer
Wright, Russell, Delineator
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
1. VIEW NORTH, FRONT ELEVATION
2. VIEW NORTHEAST SHOWING WEST AND SOUTH (FRONT) ELEVATIONS
3. VIEW NORTH, FRONT DOOR DETAIL
4. FIRST FLOOR, STAIR AND NEWEL POST LAMP, LOOKING NORTH
5. SECOND FLOOR, BEDROOM LIGHT FIXTURE DETAIL
6. INTERIOR, FIREPLACE DETAIL
Back to Frostburg, Maryland