John Ridout Tenant Houses, 110, 112, 114 Duke of Gloucester Street, Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, MD
See 27 maps of this location
Photo Caption Pages
114 Duke of Gloucester Street, Annapolis, MD
Find maps of Annapolis, MD
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS MD-252
Significance: A row of three fine late eighteenth century town houses, built for investment, apparently an early example of buildings of this type in the United States.
Simmons, Thomas T.
Voorhees, Philip F.
Peterson, Charles E., Photographer
Silverman, Eleni, Historian
Dunbar, Florence, Historian
McKee, Harley J., Historian
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
2. Historic American Buildings Survey E. H. Pickering, Photographer June 1936
3. SOUTHWEST ELEVATION
4. PERSPECTIVE VIEW OF SOUTHEAST AND SOUTHWEST ELEVATIONS
5. SOUTHWEST ELEVATION, DETAIL OF DOORWAY TO #112
6. SOUTHWEST ELEVATION, DETAIL OF DOORWAY TO #110
7. FIRST FLOOR, ENTRANCE HALL TO #112
8. FIRST STORY, FRONT ROOM, NORTHWEST WALL, VIEW OF FIREPLACE
Back to Annapolis, Maryland