Easthampton Town Hall, 43 Main Street, Easthampton, Hampshire County, MA
See 33 maps of this location
Photo Caption Pages
43 Main Street, Easthampton, MA
Find maps of Easthampton, MA
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS MA-1232
Building/structure dates: 1869 initial construction
Significance: An outstanding example of Victorian architecture, this building dominates the town center with its 133 ft. campanile and includes a tower memorializing the soldiers of the Civil War.
City & Town Halls
Parker, Charles E.
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
1. GENERAL VIEW FROM SOUTH
2. VIEW OF SOUTHEAST (FRONT) FACADE
3. GENERAL VIEW FROM SOUTHEAST
4. VIEW OF SOUTHEAST (FRONT) ENTRYWAY, FROM SOUTH
5. DETAIL VIEW OF WINDOWS, SOUTHEAST (FRONT) FACADE, FIRST FLOOR
6. WEST SIDE VIEW OF TALLER TOWER
7. VIEW OF EAST TOWER
Back to Easthampton, Massachusetts