T. S. Eastabrook House, 200 North Scoville Street, Oak Park, Cook County, IL
200 North Scoville Street, Oak Park, IL
Find maps of Oak Park, IL
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS IL-1085
Unprocessed field note material exists for this structure (N836).
Building/structure dates: 1908 initial construction
Significance: This small Prairie School bungalow in Oak Park is an example of the domestic architecture of the Chicago firm Tallmadge and Watson, before 1915.
"Mission 66" Program
Tallmadge, Thomas Eddy
Watson, Vernon S.
Eastabrooke, Thaddeus S.
Tallmadge & Watson
Homolka, Larry J., Historian
Burk, Gary, Delineator
Gregersen, Charles, Delineator
Popko, Edward, Delineator
Ross, Thomas, Delineator
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
1. Historic American Buildings Survey Richard Nickel, Photographer July, 1967 EXTERIOR: THE WEST (FRONT) AND NORTH ELEVATIONS
2. Historic American Buildings Survey Richard Nickel, Photographer July, 1967 EAST (REAR) ELEVATION
3. Historic American Buildings Survey Richard Nickel, Photographer July, 1967 LIVING ROOM LOOKING EAST
4. Historic American Buildings Survey Photocopy of living room looking west c. 1950
5. Historic American Buildings Survey Photocopy of dining room looking east toward den, C. 1950
Back to Oak Park, Illinois