Harvey A. Pugh House, East side of North Broadway Street, Montour, Gem County, ID
Photo Caption Pages
East side of North Broadway Street, Montour, ID
Find maps of Montour, ID
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS ID-41
Unprocessed field note material exists for this structure (FN-38).
Building/structure dates: 1914 initial construction
Significance: The house is an example of the simple vernacular adaptation of the bungalow style, mixed with a few details of the earlier Queen Anne style. / The Pugh house was built in 1914, and was occupied in March, 1915.
Pugh, Harvey A.
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
1. EXTERIOR, WEST SIDE & SOUTH REAR , LOOKING NORTHEAST (Robert Ryan, Photographer, April 1979)
2. EXTERIOR, NORTH FRONT & WEST SIDE, LOOKING EAST-SOUTHEAST (Robert Ryan, Photographer, April 1979)
3. EXTERIOR, NORTH FRONT (Robert Ryan, Photographer, April 1979)
4. EXTERIOR, EAST SIDE (Robert Ryan, Photographer, March 1979)
5. INTERIOR, LIVING ROOM & DINING ROOM, LOOKING SOUTHEAST (Robert Ryan & Sarah Dennett, April 1979)
6. INTERIOR, SECOND FLOOR, NORTH BEDROOM, LOOKING WEST (Hans Muessig & Robert Ryan, Photographers, April 1979)
7. INTERIOR, STAIRWAY, FACING NORTH (Sarah Dennett, Photographer, June 1979)
Back to Montour, Idaho