Hailey Administrative Site, Garage-Equipment Building, 309 South Main Street, Hailey, Blaine County, ID
See 19 maps of this location
Photo Caption Pages
309 South Main Street, Hailey, ID
Find maps of Hailey, ID
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS ID-108-C
Significance: This garage was added to the original compound 5 years after the first three structures were completed. It functions as the vehicle repair building and welding shop as well as a garage. / This structure is typical of Depression-Era Forest Service architecture in the Intermountain Region.
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
1. Garage/Equipment Building #1326. Exterior view. Detail of doors on the south wall.
2. Exterior view from the southwest.
3. Exterior view from the northeast.
4. Interior view of the office compartment.
5. Interior view of the cabinets.
Back to Hailey, Idaho