Ewa Plantation Company Industrial Center, Storehouse, Honouliuli Plain, near intersection of Renton Road, Ewa, Honolulu County, HI
See 3 maps of this location
near intersection of Renton Road, Ewa, HI
Find maps of Ewa, HI
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS HI-384-G
Building/structure dates: 1946 initial construction
Significance: This building is associated with the development of and changes in the Ewa Plantation Company's operations after World War II. It represents the minimal architecture typical of the utilitarian buildings in the EPC industrial center. Its construction from re-used building parts is associated with the history of economizing at the plantation.
Orrick, James N.
Franzen, David, Photographer
Yoklavich, Ann, Historian
Zagorski, Mike, Delineator
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
Back to Ewa, Hawaii