Ewa Plantation Company Industrial Center, Garage & Service Station, Honouliuli Plain, near intersection of Renton Road, Ewa, Honolulu County, HI
See 3 maps of this location
near intersection of Renton Road, Ewa, HI
Find maps of Ewa, HI
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS HI-384-F
Building/structure dates: 1941 initial construction
Significance: This building is associated with the history of the Ewa Plantation Company. It represents a 1941 addition to the EPC Industrial Center, and a slight change from the plan in the 1938 Annual Report. This building provided fuel and repair services for the vehicles on the plantation. It also performed these services for military vehicles during World War II. It is associated with the transition from railroad to truck transportation for the plantation.
War (World War II)
Bond, J. D.
American Welding, Incorporated
Franzen, David, Photographer
Yoklavich, Ann, Historian
Zagorski, Mike, Delineator
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
Back to Ewa, Hawaii