Georgia DOT Bridge No. 145-00315-017.37E, State Route 315 spanning Southern Railroad, Ellerslie, Harris County, GA
Photo Caption Pages
State Route 315 spanning Southern Railroad, Ellerslie vicinity, GA
Find maps of Ellerslie, GA
Documentation compiled after 1968.
Survey number HAER GA-79
Building/structure dates: 1935 initial construction
Building/structure dates: 1992 demolished
Significance: Georgia DOT Bridge No. 145-00315-017.37E is significant because it embodies the distinctive characteristics of a continuous steel stringer bridge constructed in the 1930s.
Historic American Engineering Record (Library of Congress)
1. VIEW OF GEORGIA DOT BRIDGE NO. 145-00315-0171.37E FROM THE SOUTH
2. VIEW OF GEORGIA DOT BRIDGE NO. 145-00315-0171.37E FROM THE NORTH
3. VIEW OF WESTERN APPROACH TO GEORGIA DOT BRIDGE NO. 145-00315-017.37E
4. VIEW OF EASTERN APPROACH TO GEORGIA DOT BRIDGE NO. 145-00315-017.37E
5. DETAIL VIEW OF BALUSTRADE OF GEORGIA DOT BRIDGE NO. 145-00315-017.37E
Back to Ellerslie vicinity, Georgia