12 Spring Alley (Commercial Building), Wilmington, New Castle County, DE
Photo Caption Pages
Find maps of Wilmington, DE
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS DE-201
Building/structure dates: 182 initial construction
Significance: 12 Spring Alley is a small scale industrial structure of the type commonly erected as infill for the center of large urban blocks. In Wilmington these factory buildings contained a variety of businesses including leather works and carriage shops.
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
1. ENVIRONMENTAL PERSPECTIVE, VIEW NORTH SHOWING SOUTHWEST (FRONT) AND SOUTHEAST ELEVATIONS
2. VIEW NORTHEAST SHOWING SOUTHWEST (FRONT) ELEVATION
3. VIEW NORTHWEST SHOWING SOUTHEAST ELEVATION
4. VIEW SOUTHEAST SHOWING NORTHEAST AND NORTHWEST ELEVATIONS OF CLERESTORY
5. VIEW SOUTHEAST SHOWING A PORTION OF THE NORTHWEST ELEVATION
Back to Wilmington, Delaware