Margaret J. Simondi House, 331 West St. John Street, San Jose, Santa Clara County, CA
Photo Caption Pages
331 West St. John Street, San Jose, CA
Find maps of San Jose, CA
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS CA-2384
Building/structure dates: 1910 initial construction
Significance: The Margaret J. Simondi House, due to its architectural integrity and contribution to the urban fabric, forms an integral part of the River Street Historic District, a rare intact late nineteenth and early twentieth century working class neighborhood in San Jose.
Simondi, Margaret J.
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
1. SOUTH FRONT
2. SOUTH FRONT, SOUTHEAST CORNER
3. NORTH BACK, NORTHWEST CORNER
4. INTERIOR, VIEW FROM KITCHEN LOOKING SOUTH
5. INTERIOR, VIEW FROM KITCHEN LOOKING NORTHWEST
6. INTERIOR, KITCHEN LOOKING SOUTH
Back to San Jose, California