J.L. Moranto House, 328 West St. John Street, San Jose, Santa Clara County, CA
Photo Caption Pages
328 West St. John Street, San Jose, CA
Find maps of San Jose, CA
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS CA-2383
Building/structure dates: 1884 initial construction
Significance: The J.L. Moranto House, due to its architectural integrity and contribution to the urban fabric, forms an integral part of the River Street Historic District, a late nineteenth and early twentieth century working class neighborhood in San Jose.
Prindiville, James F.
Moranto, J. L.
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
1. NORTH FRONT, NORTHWEST CORNER
2. NORTH FRONT
3. WEST SIDE, NORTHWEST CORNER
4. SOUTH BACK, SOUTHWEST CORNER
5. INTERIOR, VIEW THROUGH FRONT HALL LOOKING SOUTH
6. INTERIOR, VIEW THROUGH HALL LOOKING NORTH
7. INTERIOR, KITCHEN LOOKING NORTHWEST
Back to San Jose, California