Fred W. Corey House, 79 North River Street, San Jose, Santa Clara County, CA
Photo Caption Pages
79 North River Street, San Jose, CA
Find maps of San Jose, CA
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS CA-2372
Building/structure dates: 1885 initial construction
Significance: The Fred Corey House, due to its architectural integrity and contribution to the urban fabric, forms an integral part of the River Street Historic District, a rare intact late nineteenth century and early twentieth century working class neighborhood in San Jose.
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
1. EAST FRONT, NORTHEAST CORNER
2. WEST BACK, NORTHWEST CORNER
3. EAST FRONT, DETAIL OF WINDOW
4. WEST BACK, DETAIL OF DOOR
5. INTERIOR, DINING ROOM LOOKING SOUTHWEST
6. INTERIOR, LIVING ROOM LOOKING EAST
Back to San Jose, California