Felix Savio House, 44 North River Street, San Jose, Santa Clara County, CA
Photo Caption Pages
44 North River Street, San Jose, CA
Find maps of San Jose, CA
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS CA-2364
Building/structure dates: 1910 initial construction
Significance: The Felix Savio House, due to its architectural integrity and contribution to the urban fabric, forms an integral part of the River Street Historic District, a rare intact late nineteenth and early twentieth century working class neighborhood in San Jose.
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
1. WEST FRONT, SOUTHWEST CORNER
2. WEST FRONT
3. WEST FRONT, DETAIL OF PORCH COLUMN
4. WEST FRONT, DETAIL OF PORCH STAIRS
5. INTERIOR, LIVING ROOM LOOKING NORTHEAST
6. INTERIOR, DETAIL OF DOORKNOB AND KEYHOLE PLATE
Back to San Jose, California