Antonio Rossi House, 82 North River Street, San Jose, Santa Clara County, CA
Photo Caption Pages
82 North River Street, San Jose, CA
Find maps of San Jose, CA
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS CA-2375
Building/structure dates: 1910 initial construction
Significance: The Antonio Rossi House, due to its architectural integrity and contribution to the urban fabric, forms an integral part of the River Street Historic District, a rare intact late nineteenth century and early twentieth century working class neighborhood in San Jose.
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
1. WEST FRONT, SOUTHWEST CORNER
3. EAST BACK, SOUTHEAST CORNER
4. WEST FRONT, DETAIL OF VEHICLE DRIVE-THROUGH SUPPORT
5. INTERIOR, DINING ROOM LOOKING EAST
6. INTERIOR, DINING ROOM LOOKING WEST
Back to San Jose, California