Park Avenue Bridge, Park Avenue Spanning San Francisco River, Clifton, Greenlee County, AZ
See 18 maps of this location
Photo Caption Pages
Park Avenue Spanning San Francisco River, Clifton, AZ
Find maps of Clifton, AZ
Documentation compiled after 1933.
Survey number HABS AZ-179
Building/structure dates: 1918 initial construction
Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
1. Three-quarter view of bridge in its context, looking south.
2. Frisco Street streetscape, looking southeast to bridge.
3. Southeast side of bridge.
4. Northeast end.
5. Southwest end.
6. Northwest side of northeast approach.
7. Southeast side of northeast approach.
8. Southeast side of southwest approach.
9. Detail of concrete guardrail post.
10. End joint of upper truss cord.
11. Typical intermediate joint of upper truss cord, and bracing at vertical web member.
12. Typical bracing connections at centerline.
13. End bracing connections.
14. Detail of guardrail.
15. Southwest abutment.
16. Truss bearing at abutment.
17. Underside of bridge.
18. Underside at cantilevered walkway.
Back to Clifton, Arizona